January 9- 30
March 6-27 (no class on the 13th over spring break)
All classes will be at our new location at 15 Tai Lane (downstairs).
Beginning and Level I Epee Class for Ages 16 on up
- Tuesdays 6:15-7:15
- No experience needed.
- All equipment is provided.
- Fee includes USFA non-competitive membership.
- $60/month (March is a short month - $45)
- Open Bouting on Thursdays is included
- Beginners start first Tuesday of the month
Thursdays 6:15-7:15 January 11-May 24 (no fencing March 15 during spring break)
- Open bouting is included in monthly class fees
- You may fence in open bouting without having signed up for that month's classes If you have a current USFA membership and your own gear. In that case, floor fees are $10/month or $5 per session
- Current MSU students are free with USFA membership and your own gear.
Ages 11-adult Warm-up, stretching and footwork may be organized or on your own. This is straight up fencing time, not a class. If you will be joining this session, please arrive by 6:15 to give yourself enough time to warm-up before fencing and so that staff know you are coming. You may wish to arrange a fencing partner of your own age/skill level ahead of time.
Fencers coming from out of town are welcome with a national membership - please email ahead of time so that we know you are coming.
USFA membership is required.